2007年6月3日日曜日

My hometown

I will introduce about my home town. My hometown is Kikuchi. This town has a population of 52,499. I was born in Kikuchi and have lived in Kikuchi ever since. This town still has a rich natural environment. However, there is a lot of greenery, but it's a bit inconvenient to get to school.

My hometown's famous thing is Kikuchi white dragon festival. This festival is a man carries a white dragon, and fireworks also set off. This festival bustle with many people very much every year. I want to go this festival, but I can't go this year, because I go to summer study abroad program.

A hot springs is very famous for Kikuchi. I like hot springs very much. A hot spring of Kikuchi is called "hot water of a fair skin", so I am recommended to a woman in particular. I often go to hot springs with my sisters, so I' m tireless.

Kikuchi seems to be the country having nothing, but it is the place that there is a lot of nature, and is really good. I am proud that it is Kikuchi citizen very much.
I want to try so hard that I have many people know a good point of Kikuchi from now on.

I am glad to be born in Kikuchi, because there is also much naturally, and there are alot of kind people. There are many things that I don't know yet, so I would like to know about Kiuchi more.
I want everyone to know good of Kikuchi, too. Please come to Kikuchi. I introduce about Kikuchi, I may guide you in Kikuchi.

0 件のコメント: