2007年6月17日日曜日

KUMAMOTO

I will introduce about Kumamoto. Kumamoto Prefecture lies the central part of Kyusyu. The population of Kumamoto is about 1,860,000. And, the seat of the prefectural government is Kumamoto city.

Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto Castle. Kumamoto Castle is counted among one of the Japan's three biggest fine castles. In 1583, it was built by Kiyomasa Kato. Construction of a castle began in 1601 and was completed in 1607. Kumamoto castle is construction of a castle about 400 years this year. The greatest characteristic of Kumamoto Castle is Ishigaki. In Kumamoto city, They are going to leave Ishigaki eternally. Therefore I perform piling over again construction of Ishigaki every year and They save it and manage it.

In Kumamoto Castle, a lot of events performed. There are about 800 cherry tree in Kumamoto Castle, so in the end of March when a cherry tree blomms, it is opened by night. Optionally, there are a Higo morning glory exhibition and a Kumamoto Castle chrysanthemum pattern exhibition.

Kumamoto has a lot of nature, and it is the place that is very good , because people are very kind. I like Kumamoto very much. But, I have a lot of places that Kumamoto does not know, so I want to examine it about more Kumamoto.

If I have not come to Kumamoto person comes to Kumamoto once, I will want to come again. Kumamoto is hot in the summer, but thinks that it is a very livable place.
Please come to Kumamoto to by all means.


3 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

I enjoyed Mami's essay about Kumamoto and link. your blog is cute.
Have you been to Kumamoto castle to see cherry blossom?

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miki.
Your essay is very interesting and particular. So, I enjoyed Mami's essay.

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miki.
Your essay is very interesting and particular. So, I enjoyed Mami's essay.