2007年6月29日金曜日

♥ 5th essay Movie ♥



Do you like movie? I like movie very much. I often watch a movie on holiday. I like foreign movie than Japanese movie, because I want to study English. I sometimes study see to subtitle. My favorite movie is "Pirate of the Caribbean" . I like Johnny Depp. He is so cool!! I like his movie. For example, "Scissor Hands", "Secret window" and "Pirate of the Caribbean" and so on. I want to meet him. I also like Orlando Bloom. He is so sexy. But, I have not watched his movie very much, so I want to watch a lot of his movie.

Once, my dream was to work in a distributing agency, but it is very difficult to enter a distributing agency. However, I want to do work concern movie. For example, I want to report an actor and an actress and about it, I want to write an article. I suppose that it is very difficult, but I want ti do my best. Therefore, I want to English study more and I want to up power to write a sentence.

7 件のコメント:

Kazumi さんのコメント...

Yuor essay is very interesting. I also like movies. I have seen Pirate of the Caribbean once. So, I want to see other series of the movie.

miki さんのコメント...

Hello!! Mami.
This essay is very interesting for me , because I like "Pirate of the Caribbean". Especially, I like Johnny Depp.

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

I like movie too.
I like watch the movie at theater but I don't go there recently.
And I like "Pirate of the Caribbean".
Oh! Let's go to the theater!!

Makko さんのコメント...

Hello. This is Makko.
I like watching movies and Johnny Depp too.
My most favorite movie that he acts is 'Chocolat'.
In that movie, he seems to act like mysterious and wild.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I like this movie,too. But my favorite one is first season. If you like Orlando Bloom, you should watch Heven, Lode of the Rings, Black howk down, Kingdom of Heven Elizabeth town and on. But I don't like him.

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Good morning Mami chan! It is very nice essay! You like Pirate of the Caribbean!? Miki write so too. I have to comment both.(haha) I don't watch the movie. But it looks like a interesting. I want to watch it.
You have a good dream. It is cool. I don't know my dream. i want to find my dream from now on.

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hello, Mami♪ Although I heard 'Pirate of the Caribbean' is interesting from my friends, I have never watched it. Therefore, I wanna watch it. By the way, although this is meddlesome thing, if you make efforts, you can realize your dream!! Good luck☆☆