2007年5月30日水曜日

Campus Life

I will write about my campus life. I'm interested in English and foreign culture, so I decided to go "Kumamoto Gakuen University". I was uneasy, but I was used to a school and, in the days of a beginning, came to love a school now. And, I made friends with a lot of people. I belong to a club. The club is "International travel research club". I could meet everybody and was really good.

I go by car from a house to a school. I spend about one hour. But I like driving, so I don't feel disgusting.

By the way, do you have a dream? My dream is not yet decided clearly. But I want to do about English work, because I am interested in English and foreign culture. However, I think that it is impossible with my now English. I'm still poor at English, but I'll do my best to learn more. Therefore I study more English at school and want to up English.

My campus life very solid, because I can learn my favorite subject's English, and I have a lot of friends. I thank parents spending a lot of money very much, so I study more and want to be dutiful to my parents.

I wish my campus life be filled up more!!!

1 件のコメント:

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hellow!! I am interested in your dream because I also have a dream in my future. My dream is to become a police officer. So your blog is good because has some space on your blog. Then, you should put some pictures on your bolg.But your work is great.