2007年11月4日日曜日

Favorite place ( 2nd essays)

I will write about my favorite place. I have some favorite place.

First, my favorite place is my hometowm, because I feel comfortable. I live in Kikuchi in Kumamoto. There is very country. But I like there very much!! Because the people in that my hometown show me great hospitality.

Next, I also like Aso. Especially, I like "Daikanbou". Daikanbou is famous for its beautiful night view. I like seeing night view very much. I often go there with my friends, and I muse over past memories. I want to go there with boyfriend someday!!

I like England very much. I went to England this summer vacation. I spent four weeks in England. I went to many place with my friends and my host family. My favorite place is Demontfort University, City center, London, Nottigham, park and my home. There are a lot of favorite places. In England, I stayed with a family. My host mother is very kind to me. When I stayed, there were a Spanish girl and an Arabian boy. I went to pub with Spanish girl and her friends. I'm enjoyed. When I go back Japan, I thought it's a pitty that I have to go home. I've really enjoyed staying with my host family. I want to come back and see my mother again.

Finally, I like the school. my favorite place in school is library and student union. In library, I studying and watching movie. In student onion, I talk with my friends.


[249 words]

0 件のコメント: