2007年11月25日日曜日

4th Essays "Community Life"

I think that it is very important that I am concerned with the community while I live. I examined a meaning of the community. The meaning was written as the group of people with the same feelings, a community, a social group, a family.

I was born in Kikuchi of Kumamoto. I think that Kikuchi-shi is a very livable town. Because, there is strong combine, and the people living in there are easy to get close very much. It is the town which Kikuchi-shi, Shichijyoumachi, Kyokushimura, Shisuimachi merge Kikuchi-shi on March 22, 2005, and was made. Kikuchi-shi is "a town of rural district culture full of rich water and green, light". There, there is a lot of nature coloring the four seasons such as a cherry tree, a cosmos, a firefly in each place other than Kikuchi ravine and Kikuchi hot spring.
In addition, there are many institutions in a tourist attraction, leisure showing the history and the tradition of Kikuchi clan and gathers many tourists from within the prefecture and the outside the prefecture.

Kikuchi-shi wrestles with various activities now. There is a thing called the "Mangetou" in the one of the actions. Set tens of thousands of candles which put up in a colored paper cup inward beside the "Nangetou" to a lot of citizen open spaces by the hand of the volunteer. It is a festival of fantastic fire to describe a painting above the ground in a light. From 2005, residents' association and a children's association, the business establishment participate, and the scene which enjoys the light of the candle in the center city area is seen, and activity opens.

In addition, Kikuchi-shi does the enforcement of the Kikuchi Ice campaign. It is the West Japan's greatest Dairy Belt, and Kikuchi-shi is the area where various farm products are produced including fruit. There is "ice of feelings" there much and carries out the campaign that I made use of them in and wrestles for charm creation of new Kikuchi-shi.

I think that Kikuchi-shi should be activated more from now on. And I want the town which is more livable than now to become it.
[358 words]

1 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hi, Mami. I have never been to Kikuchi, but I know that there is famous Kikuchi hot spring. I want to there.
Anyway, I thought your post was very good because there are 2 photo and link. I want to imitate your posts.