2007年12月20日木曜日

Learning with computers

Introduction
About computers
I think computer is very important for my life. I think I couldn't do without computers. Computer has many functions. For example, computer has Internet, Word, Excel, and so on. The computer is used all over the world now. And, computers these days are so user-friendly. They are really simple to use.

Body
Before
I have a computer, so I was able to do the work of the easy computer. However, I was able to use only the basic function of the computer. I always write sentence with a Word of computers. And, I sometimes listened to music with computers. With a computer, I thought that it was very difficult to write blog till I took this class.
After
I studied most by this class. With a computer, I wrote blog and, to see a movie, was able to take the communication with people in the world. I think that I got possible to use the computer from the before. I want to manage more computers.
During Writing III & IV
By this class, I wrote a lot of blog and essay. I like writing blog. If a friend and an overseas person comment on the blog which I wrote, I am very glad. I came to take a lot of photographs to write my blog. Then I came to like taking a photograph. In addition, I did the devices such as the pasting up of the link everybody was easy to watch blog, and to do it.
Typing
I always do typing speed trial. Typing speed trial is very difficult for me. I have to write over 100 & 150 at five minutes. First, I don't like typing speed trial, because I can't write a lot of sentence. I think I need practice, so I practice on typing speed trial. And, I gradually got possible to write a lot of sentence. Then I was used to it from first time. Though it was difficult, this thought that it was very important to write a sentence in English.
Vocabulary
I think vocabulary is very important. I thought that a vocabulary needed that I wrote a sentence in English. I have not a large vocabulary, so I wrote blog and an essay and, at time, had a hard time very much. When I did not understand it, I examined it in a dictionary. I think that vocabularies increased from the first time. And, I think that I can write more sentences if I increase vocabularies, so I want to increase vocabulary more.
Reviewing
I had to do book review once a week. Book review is put a photograph of a book and write a thing about the book. I like book review. I have not read a book written in English till now. I read a lot of books. It was studied the English, and it was useful very much to read an English book. I want to read a lot of book written in English.
Language Learning
Computer has a lot of language. For example, computer has Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, and so on. I think language is very important for communication. I think that it is very important that I learn the language of other countries. However, it is very difficult.
G-mail
I always check g-mail. I can contact my teachers and my friends with g-mail. In addition, I can contact the people in the world. I went to England in this summer vacation. I sometimes exchange emails with the people who stayed with the same family.
Internet
I always check Internet, too. Internet has a lot of information. If I didn't watch TV program or newspaper, I can get information on the Internet. I think Internet is very useful for everyone life. But, Internet has some problem. For example, the crimes that they used the Internet for increase recently. The Internet is very convenient. However, I think that the crimes that I used the Internet for want you to disappear.
Blog
I keep a blog in English. I like writing a blog. My blog’s name is “mami’s diary”. I like blog making, because I like write and take a picture. I think my blog is very interesting. I have to find a way to interesting my blog. I want to come my blog for everyone. And, I want to make a lot of friends. You must come and see my blog anytime you like.

Conclusion
Future of computers
I think that the computers evolve more from now on. A computer may get a new function. I want to manage a computer than now.
[782 words]

0 件のコメント: