2007年4月25日水曜日

Self Introduction

Hello! My name is Mami Honda. I’m from Kumamoto in Japan. I’m a student at Kumamoto Gakuen University. I study English in university. I'm majoring in English. I'm interested in English and foreign culture,but I can hardly speak English. My English isn't so good, so I want to speak English very well. I'm still poor at English, but I'll do my best to learn more.

There are seven people in my family,my grandparents, parents, two older sisters,me. I have a dog, too. All my family are early risers, and they are very cheerful. I love my family.

I’m interested in volleyball. I belonged to the volleyball club When I was in junior high school. I like view the sky. I also like shopping. I go shopping on holiday. I like sweets. My favorite sweet is a parfait. I have eaten big parfait before.

Finally,I want to write about my dream. Even though I haven't decided what I want to do in the future, but I want to be an independent lady. And, I want to be useful of many people.

0 件のコメント: